Hunter Valley Uncorked Balmoral
Hunter Valley Uncorked at Balmoral
|When||Sunday 03 Nov 2013|
|Time||11am - 5pm|
|Where||Balmoral Beach Esplanade, Mosman|
|Booking||Not required. Purchase your wine tasting & meals on the day|
When: Sunday 3 November, 2013 - 11am til 5pm
Where: Balmoral Beach Esplanade, Mosman, Sydney
The Hunter Valley comes to Balmoral Beach!
Immerse yourself in the Hunter Valley way of life and unearth the tastes, sights and stories of this beautiful region at one of Sydney’s great icons, Balmoral Beach. Meander through the myriad of stalls and sample gourmet delights, or just sit back in the sunshine and enjoy the free entertainment amongst an exquisite fusion of wine, food and good company. Discover the distinct Hunter Valley wine styles of Semillon and Shiraz, plus many other well-known wine styles. A $7 souvenir wine glass is your key to enjoying wine at the event.
Enjoy delectable morsels of cheeses, chocolates, olives and olive oils from our bespoke providores or indulge in a delectable ‘picnic lunch plate’ by Hunter Valley restaurants from $15 per plate.
Last wine served 4:45pm.
FREE SHUTTLE BUSES operating approximately every 15 minutes from Mosman and Spit Junction to Balmoral Beach during the hours of the event.
NO BYO ALCOHOL or pets please
ENTRY IS FREE!
A $7 souvenir wine glass is your key to enjoying wine at the event. Or own your very own piece of specialist glassware, a signature Hunter Valley Riedel wine glass, for only $12 available exclusively to event visitors.
Wine is available to purchase in the event area by the taste (60ml) or the glass (120ml).
To stock the cellar, we have bottles (or dozens!) of wine available to purchase and take home (due to licensing these are not for consumption in event area).
Parking in this area is very limited we recommend the following options for a relaxing stress free day:
- Park at Spit Junction or Mosman and catch the complimentary shuttle buses (this will operate every 15mins)
- Catch public transport and avoid driving altogethe r – visit www.sydneybuses.info/routes or www.131500.com.au
- More trip information can be found www.mosmanrider.net
Your guide to a fun and hassle-free afternoon
To ensure your enjoyment at this event we have strict licensing conditions as follows:
- To allow you to enjoy your wine please note that the last glass sales will be at 4.15pm with last drinks served at 4.45pm.
- The license allows consumption of drinks in the designated Hunter Valley Uncorked souvenir glass available for purchase at the ticketing stands.
- Consumption of drinks may only take place in the designated “event area”. This event area boundary will be clearly identified and has the following rules:
- No BYO alcohol is permitted in the event area.
- Wines purchased unopened must not be consumed in the event area.
- PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COUNCIL RESTRICTIONS NO PETS ARE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT AREA.